Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Post

This will be my first blog, and I am hoping to post a few times a week. I'm not sure where to start............ Some of my interests are movies, sports, games, and books. I would say movie watching/collecting has become my #1 hobby. I mostly collect blu-ray movies (it's addicting as hell), so I will try to post about each new movie I add to my collection, and ones I already have. Currently, I play football, but soccer is my favorite sport and I play during the Winter and Spring. I am a die-hard fan of the Italian National team as I am from Italy! I also love videogames, but recently I haven't had much time to play any games that much, but I will post about new games I get and what I think of them. Reading is another major hobby/interest of mine, so I might post an occasional review of a book I'm reading. I can't really think of anything else to say at the moment so I think I will end this post for now.......

I think the majority of my posting will focus on movies and my reviews of them (blu-ray & movies in theaters), so subscribe if you want to hear my opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment